Manchester City on Sunday evening completed a clean sweep of individual awards, weeks after winning the Premier League title.
Phil Foden won the young player of the season, beating the likes of Mason Mount and Marcus Rashford after an impressive campaign.
Pep Guardiola took home the Manager of the Season award after leading his side to wrestle the League title from Liverpool, who marched to glory in spectacular fashion last year.
Rube Dias then won the Player of the Season award, with Kevin de Bruyne taking home the PFA Players' Player of the Season accolade for the second year running.
Two of the awards though, Dias' Player of the Season as well as De Bruyne's sparked debate, with many of the fans feeling it was undeserved.
Harry Kane, who won the Golden Boot and topped the assists charts, went home empty-handed, despite many backing him for the Player of the Season.
Here are the Premier League 2020-21 official award winners in full
- Player of the Season: Ruben Dias (Manchester City)
- Manager of the Season: Pep Guardiola (Manchester City)
- Young Player of the Season: Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- PFA Players' Player of the Season: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchster City)
- Goal of the Season: Erik Lamela (Tottenham)