Chelsea's FA Cup quest continues this weekend as they play Crystal Palace in the semi-final at the Wembley Stadium.
The Blues were knocked out of the Champions League by Real Madrid this week and will be hoping to see off their London rivals to feature in the finals again.
Ahead of the clash, here is all you need to know.
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace head to head
- Chelsea and Crystal Palace meet for the sixth occasion in the FA Cup
- The Blues have progressed in two of the previous four ties
- Chelsea have reached the FA Cup semi-final for the 12th time in 21 seasons
- Chelsea are seeking to reach the FA Cup final for the fifth time in the last six seasons, and the 16th overall
- Only Arsenal (21) and Man Utd (20) have reached the final more often than the Blues
- Excluding the three matches played there as a Tottenham home game, the Blues will play their 27th game at the new Wembley since the opening in 2007, more than any other side
- The Blues have won nine of their previous 10 FA Cup semi-finals played at Wembley
- Thomas Tuchel is going for his sixth final since joining Chelsea in January 2021
Crystal Palace stats
- Crystal Palace have progressed to the final of the FA Cup on two of the last three occasions they’ve reached the final four, most recently in 2015/16
- After their Premier League defeat to Chelsea on 19 February, Palace went on a seven-match unbeaten run (five wins) that ended last weekend at Leicester
- Palace have lost their past five penalty shoot-outs going back to 2007
- The last time they were successful was in the First Division play-off semi-final against Sunderland in May 2004
- As player for Arsenal, Patrick Vieira won all four FA Cup ties against Chelsea