Chelsea Football Club today announced a series of appointments to its Board of Directors and other leadership changes.
Among the changes is the exit of Marina Granovskaia, who rose to prominence as one of the toughest negotiators under Roman Abramovic.
Marina will however remain available to support the club for the duration of the current transfer window.
"As custodians of Chelsea FC, we now begin executing our long-term vision and plan for the Club, creating an outstanding experience for its passionate, loyal fans, and continuing to challenge for top honours in line with Chelsea FC’s decorated history," said Todd Boehly, co-controlling owner of Chelsea FC, and chairman and CEO of Eldridge.
"Working together, side-by-side, we are firmly committed to winning, both on and off the pitch. For us, that effort has begun,"
"As the new era of the Boehly-Clearlake ownership begins, we are excited to build a championship organisation and grow Chelsea FC as a global platform," said Behdad Eghbali and José E. Feliciano, co-controlling owners of Chelsea FC, and co-founders and managing partners of Clearlake Capital.
"We look forward to backing Thomas Tuchel, Emma Hayes, and their teams, and will provide proactive, unbending support to make Chelsea’s loyal fans and our partners proud,"
Boehly has been named chairman of the board of Chelsea FC effective immediately. Chelsea FC’s other confirmed board members include:
- Behdad Eghbali and José E. Feliciano, co-controlling owners of Chelsea FC, and co-founders and managing partners of Clearlake Capital
- Mark Walter, co-owner of Chelsea FC, co-founder and CEO of Guggenheim Partners, owner of Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers, and Los Angeles Sparks
- Hansjörg Wyss, co-owner of Chelsea FC, founder of the Wyss Foundation
- Jonathan Goldstein, co-owner of Chelsea FC, co-founder and CEO of Cain International
- Barbara Charone, director and co-founder of MBC PR
- Lord Daniel Finkelstein OBE, columnist and former executive editor of The Times
- James Pade, partner and managing director of Clearlake Capital