Liverpool surrendered a three-goal lead but beat RB Salzburg 4-3 eventually and Barcelona broke Inter Milan hearts with a late Luis Suarez brace.
What are the best stats emerging from last night's action that you can use to impress your friends?
🔵 Lille 1-2 Chelsea: Best stats
- Since making his Champions League debut for Chelsea in September 2013, Willian has been directly involved in more goals than any other player for the club (15 - 10 goals and five assists).
- Tammy Abraham's goal (assisted by Fikayo Tomori) was Chelsea's first in the Champions League scored and assisted by two English players since March 2012, when Frank Lampard set up John Terry against Napoli.
- Tammy Abraham is the second Englishman to score on his birthday in the UEFA Champions League, after Raheem Sterling (for Man City v Borussia Mönchengladbach in December 2015).
- In the 68 games that Frank Lampard has managed between Derby County and Chelsea in all competitions, his teams have only kept a clean sheet in 22% of their matches (15/68).
☄️ Liverpool 4-3 RB Salzburg: Best stats
- Sadio Mané is the third Liverpool player to score 15 Champions League goals, after Steven Gerrard (21) and Mohamed Salah (15).
- Andrew Robertson is the first Scotsman to score for Liverpool in UEFA European competition since Gary McAllister scored against Alavés in the 2001 UEFA Cup final.
- Liverpool have conceded three goals in a home Champions League game for the first time since October 2014, when they lost 3-0 to Real Madrid.
- FC Red Bull Salzburg became only the fourth team to score three goals away at Anfield in the UEFA Champions League (after Barcelona, Chelsea and Real Madrid), and the only one of those four to fail to win the game.
- Since the start of the 2017-18 season, there have been 47 goals scored in Champions League games at Anfield - seven more than at any other venue.
- Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Roberto Firmino is the only player to have both scored (14) and assisted (10) at least 10 goals in the Champions League; assisting two goals here.
🌎 Barcelona 2-1 Inter: Best stats
- Luis Suarez scored as many goals in the game against Internazionale (two) as he had in his previous two Champions League campaigns combined (two goals in 20 apps).
- When starting, Lionel Messi has either scored or assisted in each of his last 13 UEFA Champions League group stage matches at the Camp Nou for Barcelona (22 goals, 7 assists).
Follow Arsenal vs Standard Liege live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest FC Barcelona Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!