Man United has battled on the road in under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at the start of this season, continuing their poor form away from Old Trafford that started at the back end of 2018/2019/.
However, their historically good record at St. James' Park against Newcastle provides cause for optimism among red Devils fans.
📊 Newcastle vs Man United key stats
- Manchester United has failed to score more than once in any of their last seven Premier League away games (4 goals in total). In the four games in which they’ve scored, they’ve netted the first goal of the match but have failed to go on and win any of those (D3 L1).
- Newcastle United have won three of their last 31 Premier League games against Manchester United (W3 D7 L21), losing both matches during the 2018-19 campaign.
- Only against Arsenal (29) have Newcastle lost more Premier League games than they have against Manchester United (28, level with Liverpool).
- Newcastle United have failed to win any of their opening three Premier League home games. There have been just four occasions in top-flight league history where they've failed to be victorious in any of their first four games at St James' Park in a campaign, with two of those coming in the last five years (1898-99, 1905-06, 2015-16 and 2018-19).
- Newcastle manager Steve Bruce has managed more Premier League games against Man Utd without winning (21 - W0 D5 L16) than any manager has against an opponent in the competition's history.
- Excluding penalties, Marcus Rashford has scored with just one of his last 36 shots in the Premier League (vs Chelsea on the opening weekend), failing to find the net with any of his last 16 such shots in the competition.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.66
- Back under 1.5 goals priced at 3.00
- Back Man United to win to nil priced at 2.95
- Back BTTS: no priced at 1.82
Follow Newcastle vs Man United live on Futaa!