As crazy as it is to make score predictions in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world, it might add a bit of spice to the weekend's action.
You've managed to endure the long international break, so here are some facts and picks ahead of matchday 9.
📱Selected Futaa Facts
- Everton has conceded first in five of their last six and the Toffees have never won under Marco Silva when conceding the first goal (W0-D3-L17).
- Aston Villa has scored two goals in two of their three home games since losing to Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth are certainly good enough to score twice against a Norwich team that has conceded an average of 2.63 goals per game.
- Excluding own goals, Chelsea have scored 13 Premier League goals through English players this season, at least five more than any other side.
- The last seven meetings between Leicester and Burnley and 12 of the last 13 have produced no more than three goals and both sides have found the net in only two of their last seven head to heads.
- Watford are winless after eight Premier League games this season (D3 L5) – only in 2006-07 (10), 1990-91 (9) and 1984-85 (9) have they had a longer winless start in any of their previous league campaigns.
- Wolves have found their form and are now unbeaten in five (W3 D2).
- Manchester City has won 10 of their last 11 away league games, losing only against Norwich in this run. They’ve found the net at least once in each of their last 15 league games on the road, netting 36 goals in total.
- Man Utd is unbeaten in five home PL matches against Liverpool (W3 D2) but Liverpool is on a sequence of 17 consecutive wins in the top flight.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 49 goals in 75 matches for Arsenal in all competitions. A goal on Monday would make him the sixth-fastest Gunners player to reach a half-century.
🔮 Futaa predictions
- Everton 2-2 West Ham
- Aston Villa 2-2 Brighton
- Bournemouth 3-1 Norwich
- Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle
- Leicester 1-0 Burnley
- Spurs 1-1 Watford
- Wolves 2-0 Southampton
- Palace 1-2 Man City
- Man United 1-2 Liverpool
- Sheffield United 0-1 Arsenal
Bet on the English Premier League with bet254!
Follow Everton vs West Ham live on Futaa!