Sheffield United's win over Arsenal in the last round of matches will give them the confidence that they can get a result away to an out of sorts West Ham team.
Here are the best stats ahead of the fixture in London.
📊 West Ham vs Sheffield United key stats
- West Ham has won just one of their last seven home meetings with Sheffield United in all competitions (D5 L1).
- Sheffield United is one of only two Premier League teams still unbeaten away from home this season (W1 D3 L0).
- Since the start of the 2016-17 season, Chris Wilder has won 79 league matches as manager of Sheffield United - in the top four tiers, only Jurgen Klopp (81) and Pep Guardiola (93) have won more in that time.
- West Ham has won none of their last nine Premier League games in October (W0 D3 L6) since winning 1-0 against Sunderland in October 2016.
- West Ham goalkeeper Roberto Jiménez made nine saves in their 2-0 defeat against Everton, the joint-most in a Premier League game this season. Since his debut on September 28th, only Brighton's Mat Ryan (17) has made more saves than Jiménez (13).
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.90
- Back BTTS: no priced at 2.09
- Back double chance X2 priced at 1.72
🌚 Moonshot bet
- With Sheffield United still unbeaten on the road in the EPL this season, we are backing a draw priced at 3.40.
Follow West Ham vs Sheffield United live on Futaa!