Eight teams have so far made it to the knock out stages of the UEFA Champions League following the completion of match-day five action.
Real Madrid played out an entertaining 2-2 draw against Paris Saint Germain at the Santiago Bernabeu, with Kylian Mbappe and Pablo Sarabia canceling out Karim Benzema's brace.
Barcelona also went through as group winners following a 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund at Camp Nou, with Pep Guardiola's City sailing through as well despite a 1-1 draw against Shakhtar.
Defending champions Liverpool drew 1-1 against Napoli, meaning they will have to wait until the last day to know their fate.
- Bayern München
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Real Madrid
- Tottenham Hotspur
Who can qualify?
PSG and Real Madrid have qualified
Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur have booked a place in the next round
- Manchester City are through as group winners.
- Shakhtar will go through if they beat Atalanta, or if they draw and Dinamo fail to win.
- Dinamo will go through if they beat City and Shakhtar do not beat Atalanta.
- Atalanta will go through if they beat Shakhtar and Dinamo do not beat City.
- Juventus are through as group winners and will be joined by Atlético if they beat Lokomotiv or if Leverkusen fail to beat Juventus.
- Leverkusen will go through if they beat Juventus and Atlético do not beat Lokomotiv.
- Liverpool can clinch qualification if they draw in their last match, or if Napoli lose to Genk.
- Napoli, on the other hand, will go through if they draw, or if Salzburg do not beat Liverpool.
- Salzburg will be through if they beat Liverpool and Napoli does not beat Genk.
- Barcelona have already qualified as group winners and can be joined by Inter if they beat win their last match.
- They can also qualify if they finish at least level on points with Dortmund (due to their superior head-to-head goal difference).
- Dortmund needs to pick up more points than Inter to finish second.
- Ajax will go through if they draw, or if Chelsea fails to beat Lille
- Valencia will go through if they beat Ajax, or as long as they finish at least level on points with Chelsea (due to their superior head-to-head record)
- Chelsea will go through if they beat LOSC, or if they draw and Valencia lose to Ajax.
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!