Kylian Mbappe has been named as the most valuable football player in the world as transfer links with Liverpool continue.
The 21-year-old is having another dominant season at Paris Saint-Germain and is contracted to the French club until the summer of 2023.
But that hasn't stopped the speculation, with Liverpool and Real Madrid associated in rumors aplenty when it comes to the forward's future. The biggest problem with either the Reds or Real going for Mbappe though is the enormous transfer fee he would demand.
🎯 But what is his exact value?...
CIES Football Observatory has taken a look at the most valuable players in the top five leagues in the world including the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.
They claim that Mbappe's market value is £226 million, which is £28m more than the £198m that PSG paid for Neymar back in 2017.
📋 Who else is on the list?...
Two Liverpool players have joined Mbappe in the top five of the transfer values list. Mohamed Salah is in third and valued at £150m, while Sadio Mane is down in fifth and priced at £132m.
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG) - £226m
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) - £190m
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - £150m
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) - £144m
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - £132m
- Harry Kane ( Tottenham ) - £129m
- Marcus Rashford (Man Utd) - £114m
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) - £107m
- Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) - £105m
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan) - £99m
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!