The January transfer window is on with teams looking to add a few faces to boost their sides ahead of a gruelling second half of the season.
We take a look at some of the biggest transfer news from different clubs across Europe.
- Ivory Coast and Aston Villa striker Jonathan Kodjia has officially joined Al-Gharafa Sports Club of Qatar (Source: Al Gharafa)
- Aston Villa has signed midfielder Danny Drinkwater from Chelsea FC on a loan deal until the end of the season (Source: Futaa)
- Cenk Tosun has joined Crystal Palace on a season-long loan deal from Everton (Source: Futaa)
- Liverpool has snapped up the services of Takumi Minamino from RB Salzburg (Source: Futaa)
- Bruno Fernandes move to Manchester United has stalled as Red Devils baulk over the player’s valuation (Source: Talk Sports)
- Liverpool will challenge Chelsea for 23-year-old RB Leipzig and Germany striker Timo Werner. (Source: Sunday Mirror)
- Tottenham Hotspur boss Jose Mourinho is hoping to sign a striker in January, with England's Harry Kane out injured for up to three months. (Source: Evening Standard)
- Aston Villa boss Dean Smith says the club is very close to the signing of Genk and Tanzania striker Mbwana Samatta, 27. (Source: Birmingham Mail)
- Aston Villa have joined the race to sign Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud (Source: Talk Sports)
- Real Madrid is turning down loan offers for James Rodriguez because they would rather sell the 28-year-old Colombia attacking midfielder. (Source: Marca)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!