Thursday nights football is back!
Tonight marks the return of European football at Europa League level, with teams like Arsenal, Man United, Inter Milan and Wolves all after silverware this season.
The Futaa team has prepared a short slip of around six teams and as usual, we will have facts to back our picks.
Here are our top 6 of the day!
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Benfica
- Shakhtar Donetsk has won one of its last six matches, lost two and drew three. Benfica, on the other hand, has won two, lost three and drew one.
- Given that both teams also found the back of the net together in their last head to head meeting at this venue, expect the two sides to have their scoring boots on come Thursday as well.
Getafe vs Ajax
- These two teams are meeting each other on the pitch for the first time.
- Three of Getafe’s last five outings produced over 2.5 goals, while just a single one saw both involved sides to hit the back of the nets.
Club Brugge vs Manchester United
- Remarkably, United is unbeaten in their last ten Europa League knockout games – winning six and drawing four – and the English side won the competition in 2016/17.
- It is also important to note that in Manchester United's last three Europa League games, there have been over 2.5 goals scored.
Ludogorets vs Inter Milan
- This is the first-ever competitive meeting between these two sides.
- We should note that Ludogorets is on a four-match unbeaten run at home in domestic competitions, and it will not be an easy match for Conte’s men.
- Even though Inter has the firepower in Lautaro Martinez and Lukaku, their defense has been weak all season, and have conceded in eight of their recent away games across all competitions. So we can bet on both teams scoring today.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Salzburg
- This is the first game between these two sides.
- More than 2.5 goals have been scored in four of Frankfurt’s recent five matches, while for Salzburg, their previous four have also seen over 2.5 goals.
Olympiakos vs Arsenal
- These two teams have met a few times in the last years and they did not disappoint, producing plenty of memorable moments. They have met eight times since 2009.
- All of the last five head to head clashes featured over 2.5 goals, while four witnessed goals at both ends.
- We expect both teams to find the back of the net tonight.
📲 Follow Club Brugge vs Manchester United live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!