These days, goalkeepers are no longer overlooked when it comes to awards across the globe, and every season, one, (or more if there is a tie), is awarded for most clean sheets kept.
The Premier League has some of the best shot-stoppers in the game and almost always, it doesn’t matter what team they play for.
Here is a list of Premier League goalkeepers with the most saves during the 2019/20 season so far, as well as a tally of those with the highest number of clean sheets, who will be in with a shout of winning the Golden Glove award.
- Martin Dubravka: 114 saves (2,430 minutes)
- Bernd Leno: 98 saves (2,430 minutes)
- Aaron Ramsdale: 94 saves (2,340 minutes)
- Tim Krul: 90 saves (2,250 minutes)
- Mat Ryan: 89 saves (2,430 minutes)
- Ben Foster: 86 saves (2,430 minutes)
- Nick Pope: 84 saves (2,430 minutes)
- Vicente Guaita: 77 saves (2,250 minutes)
- Rui Patricio: 74 saves (2,430 minutes)
- Kasper Schmeichel: 74 saves (2,430 minutes)
Most clean sheets this season:
- Alisson: 10
- Nick Pope: 10
- Dean Henderson: 9
- Kasper Schmeichel: 9
- Ederson: 9
- Ben Foster: 8
- Martin Dubravka: 7
- David de Gea: 7
- Rui Patricio: 7
- Vicente Guaita: 7
- Jordan Pickford: 6
- Bernd Leno: 6
- Kepa Arrizabalaga: 5
- Mat Ryan: 5
- Lukasz Fabianski: 4
- Tom Heaton: 4
- Tim Krul: 4
- Aaron Ramsdale: 4
- Alex McCarthy: 4
Who do you think will win the Golden Glove?
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!