Another weekend of spills and drama is upon us as we enter matchday 12 of the Ghana Premier League. Will Ashanti Gold stay unmoved from top position?
The action will get underway from Friday in Accra where Kotoko will host Bechem United in a what is a makeshift venue while the Baba Yara Stadium remains unavailable.
Saturday will continue with two more fixtures involving the title-chasing Aduana Stars visiting Dreams FC. Sunday and Monday sees key fixtures for the likes of Hearts, Karela United as well as Medeama SC on Monday afternoon.
Kotoko has a narrow chance to go level with leaders Ash Gold but only if all top four sides end the weekend with defeats.
Full weekend offering:
Friday 28 February
- Asante Kotoko vs Bechem United (21:00)
Saturday 29 February
- Dreams vs Aduana Stars (17:00)
- Legon Cities vs Eleven Wonders (17:00)
Sunday 1 March
- Berekum Chelsea vs King Faisal (17:00)
- Ebusua vs Inter Allies (17:00)
- Hearts of Oak vs Elmina Sharks (17:00)
- Liberty vs Karela (17:00)
- WAFA vs Ashanti (17:00)
Monday 2 March
- Medeama vs Great Olympics. (17:00)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!
Read More: Atletico Madrid's top-five highest earners