Spurs will be hoping to back up their North London Derby win at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and condemn Brendan Rodgers' visiting Foxes to a damaging defeat.
Here's all of the key info, our predicted XIs & some tasty betting facts & figures ahead of kickoff.
🧩 Tottenham vs Leicester key details
- 🗓 19 July 2020
- 🏟 Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- ⌚️ 18:00 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
⚪️ Tottenham (4-2-3-1):
Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Sánchez, Davies; Sissoko, Winks; Moura, Lo Celso, Son; Kane
🦊 Leicester (4-1-4-1):
Schmeichel; Justin, Bennett, Evans, Fuchs; Ndidi; Pérez, Praet, Tielemans, Barnes; Vardy
🔑 Key betting facts
- Six of the last seven Premier League meetings between these sides have featured goals at both ends.
- That sequence of six matches produced a total of 28 goals, at an average of 4.66 goals per game.
- Leicester has lost three of their last five Premier League matches, and not won any of their last seven matches away from home in the competition.
- Spurs talisman Harry Kane's brace against Newcastle means that he's now scored 20+ goals across all competitions in six consecutive seasons for Tottenham.
- Spurs attacker Son Heung-min has 11 goals & 10 assists in 28 Premier League games this season.
- Leicester striker Jamie Vardy leads the Premier League Golden Boot race with 23 goals in 2019-20.