Arsenal will be at home against Irish side Dundalk for their second match of the 2020/21 Europa League campaign on Thursday night.
The Gunners laboured to a 2-1 opening day win away to Rapid Vienna and will be eager to put in a better performance against a side that is struggling and has lost their last two matches.
Ahead of the fixture at the Emirates, here are some quick facts and stats to get you started.
- This will be the first time Arsenal play an Irish team in any UEFA competition
- English clubs have won 11 of their 12 home matches against Irish clubs scoring 56 goals and conceding just five
- Dundalk have faced English sides on six occasions in Europe and the only time they did not lose was in 1981 when they drew 1-1 against Tottenham
- Against Vienna, Aubameyang became only the sixth player since 2009/10 to net 20 Europa League goals
- Dundalk have lost 15 of their last 18 European matches (W1 D2)
Both teams will miss a number of players, with Arsenal, in particular, likely to be without up to six of their key men.
- Rob Holding (Hamstring)
- David Luiz (Thigh)
- Willian (Calf)
- Callum Chambers (knee)
- Pablo Mari (Ankle)
- Gabriel Martinelli (knee)
- Dane Massey (Hip)
- Nathan Oduwa (Hamstring - doubt)
Catch Arsenal vs Dundalk on Futaa!