The wait for Premier League football is almost over after a rather exciting FIFA break, especially the ever improving African international game.
But the regular weekend action is all about the English club competition as far as the best football in the world.
Several players have come back from national duty in a bad way, while others were afforded precious opportunity to bounce back from respective injuries.
Here’s Futaa’s wrap up of the reported injuries and Covid-19 cases:
Marcus Rashford to miss West Brom
- Rashord's fitness faces question marks as United prepare West Brom. [Futaa]
- Egyptian duo Mohamed Salah and Elneny are in of a bit strange Covid-19 situation after AFCON duties. [Full Story]
No Thomas, no Partey this weekend
- Arsenal’s Thomas Partey can only watch his teammates battle the fiesty Leeds this weekend. [Full Story]
United trio of injuries
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Lingard, Jones and Luke are still out, while his other players are coming back. [Full Story]
- Frank Lampard has said Thiago Silva might not pass fitness to face Newcastle [Full Story]
- Spurs' Son Heung-min is back available after completing Covid-19 self-isolation. [Full Story]
Man City crisis
- The Citizens remain without Ake, Fernandinho, while Sterling and Aguero have a chance to make the bench for Spurs. [Full Story]
Elsewhere in Europe:
- Sergio Ramos will watch Real Madrid vs Villarreal from the sidelines. [Full Story]
- PSG missing a few players, while Neymar faces a late test. [Full Story]