With the big five European leagues kicking off their 2021/22 season in the month of August, goalscorers will be keen to grab the Europen golden boot.
The award was won by Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski last season but with Erling Haaland and the likes of Kylian Mbappe scoring at will, this season's race toward the golden boot promises to be an enticing one too.
So who are just the players who are already on the scoresheet towards the golden shoe race?
English Premier League
- Mohammed Salah (Liverpool FC)
- Diogo Jota (Liverpool FC)
- Dusan Vlahovic (Fiorentina)
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
- Giovani Simeone (Verona/Cagliari)
- Jonathan David (Lille)
- Ben Yedder (Monaco)
- Gaetan Laborde (Montpellier/Rennes)
- Ludovic Ajorque (Strasbourg)
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG)
- Mohammed Bayo (Clermont)
- Martin Terrier (Rennes)
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- Juanmi (Real Betis)
- Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- Patrik Schick (Leverkusen)
- Erling Haaland (Dortmund)