Arsenal will welcome Austrian side Rapid Vienna on Thursday night for their fifth match of the Europa League campaign.
The Gunners are safely through to the next round of the competition, meaning coach Mikel Arteta has the chance to rest a number of his first-team stars ahead of the weekend's London derby against Tottenham.
What are some of the key points to note ahead of the match?
- Arsenal have won both their previous games against Austrian opponents
- Tonight's opponents were the last Austrian side the Gunners last faced, beating them 6-1 in the 1991/92 European Cup
- Arsenal will be looking to win each of their first five European matches in a season only for the second time having done so during the 2005/6 Champions League campaign
- Rapid Vienna have lost three of their matches against English opponents in all competitions
- Having won both of their last Europa League matches, Vienna are looking to win three in a row for the first time since November 2015
- Joe Willock has directly been involved in five goals in his last three Europa League matches, scoring two and assisting three
- Matches played - 1
- Arsenal wins - 1
- Draws - 0
- R. Vienna wins - 0
- David Luiz (Cut)
- Thomas Partey (Thigh)
- Pablo Mari (Ankle)
- Gabriel Martinelli (Knee)
- Dejan Ljubicic (Ankle)
- Tzanto (Knee)
- Schobesberger (Knee)
- Dibon (Knee)
- Velimirovic (Knee)
- Petrovic (Mononucleous)
Catch Arsenal vs Vienna live on Futaa!