Pawa6 is Africa's largest FREE to play Jackpot from betPawa. It offers weekly prizes as high as $30,000 to football fans who can correctly calculate the outcome of 6 football matches each round.
Pawa6 is bigger, bolder, and ready to meet the demands of our football audience of expert score predictors.
✅ Entering Pawa6 is completely FREE and you can play every week to win $30,000. ENTER NOW in these countries:
So, what does our expert betting team have to say? The passionate fanatics at Futaa have six carefully-researched picks based on a combination of knowledge and gut-feel.
🔑 Pawa6 picks: 6 March
- Burnley 1-2 Arsenal
- Aston Villa 0-1 Wolves
- Bayern 3-2 Dortmund
- Juventus 2-0 Lazio
- Brighton 1-1 Leicester
- Osasuna 0-2 Barcelona
🔥 Hot stats
- Burnley has drawn four of their last six EPL matches and the corresponding fixture last season ended 0-0. In contrast, Arsenal's last two matches in all comps have featured over 3.5 goals and both were away wins.
- Four of Villa's last five EPL matches have not featured goals at both ends, while none of the last seven meetings between these sides has ended all square.
- Bayern hasn't kept a Bundesliga clean sheet at home since the end of the November international break, while Dortmund has drawn just once in their last 24 top-flight away games.
- Juve has won their last two Serie A home matches to nil, while Lazio has lost three of their last four matches across all competitions.
- Seven of Brighton's last eight matches have featured under 2.5 goals but they're winless in four EPL matches since a surprise success at Anfield in early February.
- Barcelona has collected a staggering 28 LaLiga points out of a possible 30 since the turn of the year and they won this season's reverse fixture 4-0.