The English Premier League continues on Monday night with two matches on the cards.
One of the two fixtures will see Carlo Ancelotti lead his Everton side to Stamford Bridge to face former side, Chelsea.
The Italian's side won the reverse fixture 1-0, and will be keen on recording a historic double to boost their Champions League hopes.
The Toffees are a point and a place behind the Blues ahead of the clash at the Bridge.
Here are some quick facts and team news.
Did you know?
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 25 Premier League home matches against Everton (W14 D11)
- Thomas Tuchel could become the first head coach in PL history to see his side keep a clean sheet in each of his first five home matches in charge in the competition
- Everton are aiming to complete their first league double over Chelsea since 1978/79
- Carlo Ancelotti is looking to become the first head coach in the PL era to win at Stamford Bridge
- Ancelotti managed Chelsea in the competition (P18 D6 L12)
Thomas Tuchel has hinted at resting N'Golo Kante for the match against Toffees, saying he will need to manage him in the coming weeks.
The rest of the team is largely available, with Thiago Silva also set to be back after weeks on the sidelines with a thigh injury.
Ancelotti says he is hopeful Tom Davies will be fit for the match but added James Rodriguez may not be available for the Stamford Bridge clash.
“I hope Tom can recover soon and that he will be available against Chelsea,” said Ancelotti, who was speaking at his pre-match press conference.
“With James, I don’t know. I think we have to check.
“I think maybe he is not ready for the game against Chelsea.
“But for the next game against Burnley, yes [he could be available].”