Pep Guardiola was understandably emotional in his post-match press conference on the final day of the 2020-21 season while paying tribute to legendary striker Sergio Agüero.
Sergio's goal-scoring record at the highest level truly speaks for itself. By the time Agüero was 23, he had already notched a century of goals for Atlético Madrid in 230 appearances, earning him a £35m move to City a decade ago. He's been scoring goals for fun ever since.
🏫 Kun Agüero’s EPL report card
- ⚽️ 184 goals
- 🏟 275 appearances
- 4️⃣ Fourth-most goals overall
- 🏆 Five Premier League titles
- 🥇 Most goals for a single club
- 🎩 All-time record of 12 hat-tricks
- 😳 Scored against 32 of 33 top-flight opponents
A Manchester City and Premier League icon waves goodbye to England and leaves an indelible mark on English game.