The FA Cup Third Round has been made.
Manchester United will play Aston Villa at Old Trafford, with West Ham hosting Leeds in another all-Premier League clash.
Meanwhile, defending champions Leicester City will start their campaign with a home tie against Watford.
Here is the draw in full;
- Boreham Wood or St Albans City vs AFC Wimbledon
- Yeovil Town vs Bournemouth
- Stoke City vs Leyton Orient
- Swansea City vs Southampton
- Chelsea vs Chesterfield
- Liverpool vs Shrewbury Town
- Cardiff City vs Preston North End
- Coventry City vs Derby County
- Burnley vs Huddersfield Town
- West Brom vs Brighton
- Kidderminster Harriers vs Reading
- Leicester City vs Watford
- Mansfield Town vs Middlesbrough
- Hartlepool United vs Blackpool
- Hull City vs Everton
- Bristol City vs Fulham
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Morecambe
- Millwall vs Crystal Palace
- Port Vale vs Brentford
- Swindon Town vs Manchester City
- Wigan Athletic vs Blackburn Rovers
- Luton vs Harrogate Town
- Birmingham City vs Plymouth Argyle
- Manchester United vs Aston Villa
- Wolves vs Sheffield United
- Newcastle vs Cambridge United
- Barnsley vs Ipswich Town or Barrow
- Peterborough United vs Bristol Rovers
- West Ham vs Leeds United
- QPR vs Rotherham United
- Chartlon Athletic vs Norwich
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal
When Will The Third Round Ties Be Played?
FA Cup third-round ties are scheduled to be played between Friday 7th and Monday 10th January.