The transfer windows around Europe close soon but there's still time for big deals to get over the line. With expenditure standing at €13.8bn, which superstars might still be on the move?
When do the respective transfer windows close and which players have moved for the most money in the window so far?
Latest rumours making the news 📰
- Borussia Dortmund has offered England forward Jadon Sancho - a target for Manchester City and Manchester United - a £190,000-a-week deal, raising his salary to nearly £10m a year after earlier reports suggested that Dortmund had offered to hike his wages to £190,000. (Bild in German)
- Turkish side Fenerbahce is interested in signing Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo, 29, on loan. (A Spor, via Manchester Evening News)
- Juventus is interested in a move for Barcelona'sUruguay striker Luis Suarez if the Spanish champions manage to pull off a sensational swoop to bring Neymar back to the club. (Tuttosport, via Sun)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he might retire in "two or three years" - after his contract with the Reds expires in 2022. (Gianluca di Marzio)
- Manchester City, Tottenham and Arsenal are monitoring Rennes' 16-year-old Angolan midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, who starred in their shock win over PSG this week. (Mail)
- Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic could join AC Milan on loan - just two months after the 21-year-old Serbia international's £62m to the Bernabeu. (Gazzetta)
- Arsenal is considering offering French midfielder Matteo Guendouzi, 20, a new five-year deal which would double his wages to £70,000 a week. (Mail)
European window closing dates 🗓
- The Ligue 1 window opened on June 16 and closes on September 2.
- The LaLiga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- The Bundesliga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- The Serie A window opened on July 1 and closes on August 23.
Biggest done deals to date 💰
- João Félix 🇵🇹
Benfica to Atletico Madrid ✈️
- Antoine Griezmann 🇫🇷
Atlético Madrid to FC Barcelona ✈️
- Eden Hazard 🇧🇪
Chelsea to Real Madrid ✈️
- Harry Maguire 🏴
Leicester City to Man United ✈️
- Matthijs de Ligt 🇳🇱
Ajax Amsterdam to Juventus ✈️
Biggest spenders 😮
- Real Madrid: €303m
- Atlético Madrid: €244m
- Barcelona: €237m
- Juventus: €152m
- Bayern Munich € 144m
Read more: Senegal star Sadio Mane's 2019 at a glance
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!