Monday night's clash between West Ham and Arsenal at Villa Park rounds out game week 16 of the Premier League with both sides desperate for three points in a London Derby.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match.
📊 West Ham vs Arsenal key stats
- Arsenal has only won two of their last 12 away London derbies in the Premier League (D4 L6), winning 3-2 at Crystal Palace in December 2017 and 5-1 at Fulham in October 2018.
- West Ham won this exact fixture 1-0 last season, ending a run of 10 home league games without a win against Arsenal (D3 L7). They've not won back-to-back home league games against the Gunners since October 1984.
- No side has lost more Premier League games on a Monday than West Ham (29), while only Man Utd (43) have won more Monday games in the competition than Arsenal (39).
- Arsenal has won just one of their last 11 away Premier League matches in December (W1 D6 L4), beating Crystal Palace in December 2017. They are winless in six since then (D4 L2).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 86% of Arsenal's away Premier League goals this season (6/7), with the other being netted by Lucas Torreira.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.39
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.42
- Back Arsenal to score over 1.5 goals priced at 1.61
- Back Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score anytime priced at 1.44
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back a 2-2 draw priced at 8.25
📲 Follow West Ham vs Arsenal live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!
Read More: Pablo Mari set for Arsenal medical