David Moyes is coming under increasing pressure at West Ham and a London Derby against in-form Chelsea isn't exactly what the doctor ordered.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the Wednesday kickoff.
🧩 Chelsea vs West Ham key details
- 🗓 1 July 2020
- 🏟 London Stadium
- ⌚️ 22:15 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔵 West Ham (4-1-4-1):
Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice; Bowen, Nobel, Souček, Fornals; Antonio
⚪️ Chelsea (4-3-3):
Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, Zouma, Alonso; Barkley, Jorginho, Kovačić; Willian, Giroud, Mount
🔑 Key facts
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in each of West Ham's last three matches.
- West Ham has only picked up five points out of a possible 33 since New Year's Day.
- Chelsea has returned to action in fine form, winning all three of their Premier League games as well as Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final tie at Leicester, 1-0.
- West Ham has conceded at least once in their last 11 Premier League games and in 80% of their home games this season.
- Chelsea has scored two or more goals in each of their last five Premier League matches.
- Eleven of the last 12 league head to heads have produced under 1.5 first-half goals.
- West Ham midfielder Robert Snodgrass has been ruled out for the season, while Chelsea winger Christian Pulisic will also miss the match with a knock.
🔮 Prediction: West Ham 0-2 Chelsea