Pawa6 is Africa's largest FREE to play Jackpot from betPawa. It offers weekly prizes as high as $30,000 to football fans who can correctly calculate the outcome of 6 football matches each round.
Pawa6 is bigger, bolder, and ready to meet the demands of our football audience of expert score predictors.
✅ Entering Pawa6 is completely FREE and you can play every week to win $30,000. ENTER NOW in these countries:
So, what does our expert betting team have to say? The passionate fanatics at Futaa have six carefully-researched picks based on a combination of knowledge and gut-feel.
🔮 Pawa6 picks: 9/10 January
- Wolves 2-1 West Brom
- Leicester 2-2 Southampton
- Aston Villa 1-1 Everton
- Sheffield United 1-1 Tottenham
- Liverpool 1-0 Man United
- Man City 2-0 Crystal Palace
🔑 Key stats
- Wolves have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 11 Premier League outings while West Brom has shipped 14 goals in their last five.
- Leicester has scored exactly two goals in three of their last four matches while the Saints are unbeaten in seven EPL away games (W3, D4).
- Everton's matches on the road have tended to be low-scoring, with three of the last four going under 2.5 goals.
- Sheffield United picked up four points against Tottenham last season, winning this corresponding fixture 3-1 at Bramall Lane, while Spurs have won just one of their last six Premier League encounters this season.
- The last three Premier League meetings between Liverpool and Man United have all featured under 2.5 goals, with Jurgen Klopp's team only conceding once in their last four top-flight head-to-heads at Anfield.
- Pep Guardiola's Man City side has only conceded three goals in their last ten matches across all competitions, winning eight and drawing two.
Good luck with your predictions! Consult our betting previews page for daily, comprehensive coverage of major betting action from around the globe. We also post betting tips daily.
📲 Follow Wolves vs West Brom live