Manchester United travel to Craven Cottage to take on relegation-threatened Fulham tonight, back we back them to win and get back to the top of the log, after being ousted by Leicester City last night.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the match in order to make well-informed picks with betPawa.
📄 Match preview
Fulham have been quite impressive after a difficult start to the season, even though wins have come at a premium for them. Indeed, the Cottagers have managed to grab all three points in just two of their 17 Premier League outings so far, but Scott Parker has forged a resolute team that has taken points off Liverpool, Southampton, and Tottenham, losing just one of their last seven games.
Manchester United, on the other hand, have made giant strides under the tutelage of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in 2020/21, having established themselves as possible contenders in the title race. Ahead of the midweek games, the Red Devils sit second on the Premier League table, but come into their latest match having been disappointed by the goalless draw at Liverpool last weekend.
Manchester United were 3-0 victors the last time they locked horns with Fulham at Craven Cottage in the Premier League, with Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial on target for them.
🔮 Predicted XIs
Fulham (3-5-2): Areola; Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo; Tete, Loftus-Cheek, Zambo Anguissa, Reed, Bryan; Lookman, Cavaleiro
Man United (4-2-3-1): de Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Telles; Pogba, Matic; Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford; Cavani
🔑 Key betting stats
- Fulham are winless in seven league games, drawing five times and losing twice.
- The Cottagers have scored just three Premier League goals in their past 11 hours and two minutes of action.
- Scott Parker's side are in danger of failing to score in four successive home league games for the first time since August 1969.
- They have taken only six points from a possible 27 against the sides currently in the top 10.
- Fulham are winless in 32 Premier League fixtures against established top-six clubs, drawing three games and losing 29.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 11 league matches since losing to Arsenal on 1 November.
- United boast the only unbeaten Premier League away record this term, winning seven games and drawing twice. They need one more away victory to equal their 2019-20 total of eight.
- They have gone an entire year since their last away league loss, 2-0 at Liverpool on 19 January 2020.
- Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer's men have kept just two league clean sheets on their travels in 2020-21.
- United are unbeaten in their past eight league fixtures against promoted opposition, scoring 25 goals in the process.
💰 Futaa best bet
📲 Follow Fulham vs Man United live on Futaa!