Real Madrid will be aiming to continue their pursuit of LaLiga leaders Atletico Madrid when they welcome Valencia to the Spanish capital today.
Zinedine Zidane's side are currently second in the table, five points behind Atletico, who also have two games in hand, while Valencia occupy 12th position in Spain's top flight.
🔮 Likely XIs
Real Madrid possible starting lineup:
Courtois; Vazquez, Nacho, Varane, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius
Valencia possible starting lineup:
Domenech; Correira, Gabriel, Ferro, Gaya; Wass, Racic, Soler, Guedes; Vallejo, Gomez
🔑 Key stats
- Valencia are looking to complete a league double over Real Madrid for the first time since 1967/68 season, after winning 4-1 in the reverse fixture this term.
- Real Madrid have avoided defeat in their last 12 home LaLiga games against Valencia, since a 2-3 loss in March 2008 and they have scored at least two goals in nine of them.
- Valencia have failed to win any of their last nine away league games against Madrilean sides, losing their last four, their longest winless run away from home against such opposition in the top-flight.
- Real Madrid have won their last two games, as many as their previous seven in all competitions.
- Valencia have just won two of their last 12 LaLiga games. They have exactly one goal in each of their last seven games in the competition.
💶 Futaa best bet: Real Madrid win at FT
📲 Follow Real Madrid vs Valencia live on Futaa!