After a busy week in Europe, domestic action resumes this weekend across Europe's top five leagues.
In the English Premier League, a number of exciting clashes are lined up, with one at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea host Manchester United.
The arrival of Thomas Tuchel seems to have reinvigorated the Blues, who are yet to lose in their last eight matches in all compettions.
They host a United side that have been one of the best performing teams in the top-flight, and here are some facts and stats.
Chelsea vs Man United head to head
- Chelsea have won one of their past eight meetings with Man Utd in all competitions
- The Blues' last two wins against the Reds were both at Wembley in the FA Cup – the semi-final in 2020 and the final in 2018
- Man United are hoping to secure a fourth successive win at the Bridge in all competitions for the first time
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their past six Premier League matches against Chelsea (three wins, three draws)
- Chelsea last prevailed at home against the Red Devils in November 2017 in the Premier League when Alvaro Morata scored the only goal
- Chelsea and Man United played out a goalless draw in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford in October
- Chelsea are fifth with 43 points from 25 games, six points behind second-placed Man Utd and two behind West Ham in fourth
- Chelsea have the fourth-best home league record this season behind Man City, West Ham, and Liverpool, winning 22 points from 12 games
- The Blues are looking to keep four consecutive home clean sheets in the Premier League for the first time since January 2018 under Antonio Conte
- Chelsea have only lost two home games in all competitions in the last 24, winning 16 of them. Their two defeats in that time were to Liverpool (0-2) and Man City (1-3)
Man United stats
- Manchester United are second with 49 points from 25 games, 10 points off leaders Manchester City
- Man United are the only team in Europe’s top-five leagues not to have lost an away league game this season
- They are unbeaten away in the Premier League for a club-record 19 top-flight games in over a year
- United's last defeat on the road was at Anfield on 19 January 2020. Since then they have won 13 and drawn six, scored 39, and conceded 15
- Their previous longest run of 17 between December 1998 and September 1999 ended with a 0-5 defeat at Stamford Bridge in October 1999
- Manchester United are currently the Premier League top scorers with 53 goals in 25 games