Europa League Final: Supercomputer predicts winner
Leagues Tables

News

Leagues

Matches

Betting
Europa League Final: Supercomputer predicts winner

Europa League Final: Supercomputer predicts winner

15 May 2019, 19:50

Supercomputer has predicted that Chelsea have a higher chance of beating London rivals Arsenal in the finals of Europa League.

This year’s competition will see two Premier League side meet in the final and it will be more exciting with the duo battling in London derby. Arsenal progressed to the finals of the tourney after beating Spanish side Valencia 7-3 on aggregate while counterparts Chelsea eliminated Frankfurt on penalties after settling for a 2-2 draw on aggregate.

According to FiveThirtyEight’s computers, Chelsea have a 60% chance of winning the final while Arsenal have 40%. This could be bad news for the Gunners who have Europa League as the only channel to see them qualify for Champions League next season.

The final will be staged at Baku, Azerbaijan on May 29th, just three days before Champions League final between Liverpool and Tottenham.

Read More: Arsenal worried over Mkhitaryan's safety ahead of Europa League final

 

Related news
related/article
🧮 Wolves vs Manchester United: Predicted tonight's starting XIs
Futaa Best Bet
🧮 Wolves vs Manchester United: Predicted tonight's starting XIs
1 hour ago
Paris Saint-Germain want two Real Madrid players in exchange for Neymar
Laliga
Paris Saint-Germain want two Real Madrid players in exchange for Neymar
3 hours ago
Transfer Gossip: Juventus hoping to offload Dybala, Maguire turned down Manchester City move 
English Premier League
Transfer Gossip: Juventus hoping to offload Dybala, Maguire turned down Manchester City move 
16 Aug 2019, 10:00
Read Coutinho's first comment after joining Bayern
Bundesliga
Read Coutinho's first comment after joining Bayern
2 hours ago
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer responds to Paul Pogba exit speculations
English Premier League
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer responds to Paul Pogba exit speculations
8 hours ago