World governing body FIFA has released the top 10 contenders for this year's Puskas award, given to the best goal from the previous year.
The Puskas award is given every year to the best goal scored across all major leagues and football tournaments.
The winner is determined through a voting process, with FIFA.com Club members now able cast a vote, with the exercise open until Monday 1 September (at midnight CEST).
Here are the ten nominees for this year:
1. Matheus Cunha (BRA) - Bayer Leverkusen v RB Leipzig [Bundesliga] (6 April 2019)
2. Zlatan Ibrahimović (SWE) - Toronto FC v LA Galaxy [MLS] (15 September 2018)
3. Lionel Messi (ARG) - Real Betis v FC Barcelona [La Liga] (17 March 2019)
4. Ajara Nchout (CMR) - Cameroon v New Zealand [FIFA Women’s World Cup] (20 June 2019)
5. Fabio Quagliarella (ITA) - Sampdoria v Napoli [Serie A] (2 September 2018)
6. Juan Fernando Quintero (COL) - River Plate v Racing Club [Argentinian Superliga] (10 February 2019)
7. Amy Rodriguez (USA) - Utah Royals v Sky Blue FC [NWSL] (16 June 2019)
8. Billie Simpson (NIR) - Sion Swifts Ladies FC v Cliftonville Ladies FC [Women’s NIFL Premiership] (9 August 2018)
9. Andros Townsend (ENG) - Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Premier League] (22 December 2018)
10. Dániel Zsóri (HUN) - Debrecen FC v Ferencváros TC [Nemzeti Bajnoskag I] (16 February 2019)
After the close of public voting, the top three goals selected by the FIFA.com users will be then put up for a vote among FIFA Legends, who will decide the winner of the FIFA Puskás Award.
Read more: FIFA reveals Puskás Award nominees for 2019