Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney has not been included in the Scotland national team squad that is set to take on Russia and San Marino according to Sky Sports.
Tierney has reportedly struggled to maintain fitness upon joining Arsenal from Scottish champions Celtic for a fee in the region of £25m during the summer transfer window.
The 22-year-old has managed to play 77 minutes on the pitch since moving to the Gunners and still remained unfit to feature against Manchester United.
In other Scotland news, Sheffield United's John Felck and Alaves winger Oliver Burke have been recalled while manager Steve Clarke has handed Dundee United's Lawrence Shankland his first-ever call-up.
The full Scotland squad:
- Craig MacGillivray (Portsmouth)
- David Marshall (Wigan Athletic)
- Jon McLaughlin (Sunderland)
- Liam Cooper (Leeds United)
- Michael Devlin (Aberdeen)
- Grant Hanley (Norwich City)
- Charlie Mulgrew (Wigan Athletic)
- Stephen O'Donnell (Kilmarnock)
- Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday)
- Andrew Robertson (Liverpool)
- Greg Taylor (Celtic)
- Ryan Christie (Celtic)
- John Fleck (Sheffield United)
- Ryan Jack (Rangers)
- John McGinn (Aston Villa)
- Callum McGregor (Celtic)
- Kenny McLean (Norwich City)
- Scott McTominay (Manchester United)
- Robert Snodgrass (West Ham)
- Oliver Burke (Alaves)
- James Forrest (Celtic)
- Ryan Fraser (AFC Bournemouth)
- Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United)
- Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City)
- Lawrence Shankland (Dundee United)
Read more: 📊 Man United 1-1 Arsenal: The best OPTA stats, including a record for Bukayo Saka