The FA Cup replay is set to be played tonight and tomorrow night.
After draws in their last meetings, a few clubs will be forced to play return legs. A few Premier League giants like Machester United and Tottenham Hotspur are in it and of course, they will look to head into the fourth round.
Futaa gives you a sneak peek of what to expect in tonight’s fixtures.
Blackpool vs Reading
- The last time these two clashed had been in the first leg of this encounter, which ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Four of the last six clashes had goals from both teams.
Coventry vs Bristol Rovers
- At home, Coventry is on a streak of eight invincible games, and have lost just once in their previous twenty-one appearances here.
- On the other hand, the Rovers are winless in their previous seven straight match-ups.
Newcastle vs Rochdale
- The Magpies are unbeaten in nine of their last eleven match-ups at this stadium and were defeated just thrice – by Arsenal, Leicester, and Everton.
- Rochdale is in the League One, the third tier of English Football, and even there, they are placed just above the relegation zone as of now.
Shrewsbury vs Bristol City
- Shrewsbury is winless in its last five straight games.
- Bristol has never once failed to score against this opponent since 1998, and they have never been beaten by this opposition in the last two decades.
Tottenham vs Middlesbrough
- Tottenham has not lost even once in their last nine home meetings against Middlesbrough in all competitions.
- Middlesbrough has not kept a clean sheet in their previous twelve fixtures against Tottenham across all competitions.
- Additionally, and importantly, this whole season, Middlesbrough has managed to record a total of just two wins on the road.