If tonight’s Coppa Italia matches start how Inter started off against Cagliari last night, then we are in for a treat!
Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus will host a Udinese side that’s not shy in front of goal, but that’s not the only game we will focus on tonight.
Here’s what we think will go down in Italy tonight!
Fiorentina vs Atalanta
- Their last clash ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in four of their past five meetings.
AC Milan vs SPAL
- Three of their previous five meetings have featured over 2.5 goals on the charts.
- None of their last five encounters have ended as a tie.
Juventus vs Udinese
- Their last clash witnessed Juventus pick up a 3-1 win.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in half of their past ten games.
📲 Follow Juventus vs Udinese live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!