Former Manchester United and Liverpool forward Michael Owen has predicted this weekend's English Premier League fixtures.
In an interview with Bet Victor, Owen predicted a win for Liverpool, "Wayne Rooney scored the only goal of the game the last time Manchester United won at Anfield over four years ago, and it is hard to see past another win for Jurgen Klopp’s runaway league leaders on Sunday in the big game of the weekend.
"It is well documented that Liverpool have only dropped two points so far this season and that was in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford back in October.
"That stat will not be lost on Jurgen Klopp or the Reds players and supporters who will want to beat all other 19 sides en route to their first Premier League title.
"United have exciting forwards, but they lack the energy and quality of Liverpool in the middle of the field and that is where I expect the game to be won.
"Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 51 home league games – I expect them to make it 52 and counting in one of the most iconic games of the season."
Michael Owen's Premier League predictions
- Watford vs Tottenham: Spurs win
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United: Arsenal win
- Brighton vs Aston Villa: Draw
- Man City vs Crystal Palace: Man City win
- Norwich vs Bournemouth: Norwich win
- Southampton vs Wolves: Draw
- West Ham vs Everton: Draw
- Newcastle vs Chelsea: Chelsea win
- Burnley vs Leicester: Leicester win
- Liverpool vs Man Utd: Liverpool win
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!