Tonight's meeting between Chelsea and Arsenal at Stamford Bridge probably represents the last opportunity for The Gunners to stay in the hunt for the top four.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match.
📊 Chelsea vs Arsenal key stats
- Out of the last 15 combined games that these two teams have played, just 20% of those games have witnessed at least three goals.
- Three of Arsenal's last five Premier League matches have ended in a 1-1 scoreline, while four of their last six have been drawn.
- Chelsea has picked up 13 points from their last 11 Premier League matches, while Arsenal has picked up 12 points in the same sequence.
- This will be the ninth time Chelsea and Arsenal have met in a Premier League match kicking off at 7 pm or later in the UK - six of the previous eight have been drawn, with Chelsea winning 1-0 in March 1993 and Arsenal winning 3-1 in December 2010.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last five on the road (W1 D4).
💰 Futaa Bet spreads
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 2.15
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.61
- Back Arsenal to avoid defeat in the double chance market priced at 2.09
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bets
📲 Follow Chelsea vs Arsenal live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!