It’s midweek and with this Premier League round ending tonight with Liverpool away at Wolves, we will focus on the FA and the Spanish Copa del Rey.
Our team has taken the liberty of selecting a few matches that we will play with tonight, as we prepare for an exciting round of football.
Here are our picks of the day!
🏴 Tranmere Rovers vs Watford
This replay comes just 48 hours after Watford had a Premier League match.
- Tranmere have won five of their last six home games with Watford in all competitions (L1), although this is the first such meeting since November 2000 (2-0 win).
- Watford's Premier League form is superb but they may rotate their squad here and that should leave the door open for Tranmere to threaten in a game where both teams should score.
Spain Copa del Rey
🇪🇸 Rayo Vallecano vs Real Betis
- In Rayo Vallecano's last seven all competitions matches, there have been under 2.5 goals.
- Real Betis has not suffered any defeats in its six most recent away all competitions matches.
🇪🇸 Cultural Leonesa vs Atlético Madrid
- Cultural Leonesa has managed to score at least two goals in four of their six most recent games in Segunda B Grupo 2.
- Atlético Madrid has won by 2+ goals four of their last six home matches in all competitions.
🇪🇸 CD Mirandés vs Celta de Vigo
- CD Mirandés has not suffered any defeats in their six most recent all competitions matches.
- Celta de Vigo has been drawing at HT/FT its last three home La Liga matches.
📲 Follow Tranmere Rovers vs Watford live on Futaa!