Seventh-place Valencia host LaLiga leaders Barcelona today at the Mestalla.
Three massive points are at stake when these long-time rivals meet as second-place Real Madrid could overtake Barcelona if the league leaders drop points.
📝 📊 Match preview & Stats
Fresh off a 2-1 win over UD Ibiza in their midweek Copa del Rey clash, the Blaugranes will be looking to extend Quique Setien’s 100% record since taking over as Barca coach.
Valencia, on the other hand, will still be reeling from their humiliating 4-1 defeat at the hands of Mallorca. While their 1-0 victory over UD Logrones guaranteed a safe passage to the last 16 of the Copa del Rey, manager Albert Celades will no doubt feel concerned about his side’s failure to overcome the team placed 17th in La Liga.
- A goal-fest guaranteed – Both teams have scored in each of the last five meetings, including Barcelona’s 5-2 win over Valencia in September’s reverse fixture at Camp Nou.
- Home comforts – Valencia is one of only three teams (the other two being Barcelona and Real Madrid) to have not lost a La Liga game at home this season (W5 D5).
- Barcelona has lost just one of their last 15 La Liga games (W11 D3), although that defeat did come on the road.
- Kevin Gameiro has scored six goals in 19 appearances against Barcelona in all competitions, three of those in his last three games against them.
- Antoine Griezmann is the only player to have scored a goal in La Liga, Champions League, Supercopa de Espana, and Copa del Rey this season.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back BTTS yes priced at 1.56
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.53
- Back Valencia to score over 1.5 goals priced at 2.80
- Back a draw at fulltime priced at 4.20
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
📲 Follow Valencia vs Barcelona live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!