FIFA secretary general Fatma Samoura has landed in Uganda ahead of a series meetings with the country's football administrators and stakeholders.
Samoura flew to Entebbe on Monday morning and is scheduled to spend the next two days meeting various stakeholders and appraising the country's football projects.
According to the Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA), Samoura will officially open the completed extension of the federation's new offices in Mengo, Kampala and visit FIFA Forward Programme projects.
She is also set to meet FUFA Executive Committee, Minister of State for Sports Denis Hamson Obua, sponsors and Speaker of the Parliament of Uganda Rebecca Kadaga.
Monday 27th January 2020
- Meeting with FUFA President Eng. Moses Magogo and FUFA CEO Edgar Watson at Serena Hotel
- Meeting with Speaker of Uganda Parliament Rt. Hon. Rebecca Kadaga
- Meeting FUFA Executive Committee
- Official Opening of the new FUFA Extension offices in Mengo
- Tour of Kadiba Project
Tuesday 28th January 2020
- 11 am Tour of FUFA Technical Centre, Njeru
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!