Real Madrid hosts city rivals Atlético Madrid in a huge La Liga derby this Saturday as they look to stretch their lead over Barcelona.
This is the third Madrid derby of the season and if the first two are anything to go by, it could be tight.
These clubs know each other so well by now but it’s certainly Real Madrid who head into this derby in the better spirits having built on their Supercopa triumph with some good results in league and cup.
📝 Match Preview
- Real Madrid is unbeaten in their last seven derbies against Atletico Madrid in La Liga, drawing five of the last six, with four of them under Zidane.
- Atletico Madrid is unbeaten in their last six visits to Santiago Bernabeu in La Liga, their longest unbeaten streak away from home against Real Madrid in the competition’s history.
- Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have faced each other twice this season, drawing both. It’s the first time in this derby history they have played out consecutive 0-0 draws in all competitions.
- Since their defeat against Mallorca on October 19, Real Madrid is unbeaten in La Liga, keeping a clean sheet in eight of those 12 matches.
✅ Betting tips
These games are invariably tight affairs at the best of times.
The two meetings this season have both ended 0-0 and this game also features the teams with La Liga’s best two defensive records. Atleti may have a fantastic record on this ground but Real Madrid has started to find a way to grind out wins and they look capable of edging this and taking another big step towards winning the Spanish title again.
💵 Our expert bets
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.37
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 2.15
- Back BTTS priced at 1.99
- Shoot for the moon and back a 2-1 FT scoreline priced at 6.25
📲 Follow Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!