There is just one match to look forward to in the Italian Serie A today, and it is an important game in terms of the title race.
Lazio welcome Hellas Verona to the Stadio Olimpico as the hosts aim to move above Inter Milan into 2nd place and within two points of leaders Juventus.
The visitors could move up to 6th place with a win.
📝 Match facts
- Lazio is undefeated in its last 12 home Serie A matches and has won each of its last seven at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Lazio won all of the last five encounters with Verona.
- Trends show Hellas Verona is undefeated in its last three away league games: defeating SPAL and drawing at AC Milan and Bologna.
- Hellas Verona has scored at least one goal in each of its last six away Serie A games but has kept just a single clean sheet in their last five on the road.
✅ Betting tips
With Ciro Immobile and Lazio in top form, we expect the hosts to win this.
This could, however, be a high scoring match with both teams finding the back of the net, given that Lazio has kept just one clean sheet in its last four games at home.
Scoreline prediction: Lazio 3-1 Verona
💵 Our expert bets
- Back Lazio win at fulltime priced at 1.45
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.56
- Back over 0.5 Verona goals priced at 1.52
- Back BTTS priced at 1.66
📲 Follow Lazio vs Hellas Verona live on Futaa!