The second semi-final, first leg of the Copa del Rey takes place tonight as Real Sociedad hosts CD Mirandés.
This match will be played at the Reale Arena, with the second leg to come at the Anduva on the 4th of March.
📝📊 Match preview & Stats
To get here, Sociedad had to get past Espanyol, Osasuna and Real Madrid.
The win over Real Madrid came away from home and is easily one of their best performances of the season, as they were 3-0 up after 56 minutes.
Mirandés play their football in the Segunda Division, which is the second tier of Spanish football. They are currently sitting in 10th place but are just four points off the promotion play-off positions so have everything to play for in the league this season.
- Real Sociedad has won by 2+ goals in four of its last five matches in Copa del Rey.
- Mirandes has scored 17 goals in its five matches to get to this stage but 10 have been conceded at the same time.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back BTTS yes priced at 1.94
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.66
- Back Real Sociedad to score over 1.5 goals priced at 1.34
- Back Real Sociedad to win at FT priced at 1.28
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
Remember, play responsibly!