AC Milan will be looking to get back to winning ways when they play hosts to Moreno Longo’s Torino at the San Siro, in matchweek 24 of the Serie A tonight.
Milan is currently on a three-game winless streak across all competitions, while Torino has lost all of its last five fixtures in all competitions.
📊 Match Stats
- AC Milan is unbeaten in its last 23 home Serie A games against Torino (W15 D8).
- AC Milan’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is unbeaten in his four Serie A games against Torino (W3 D1), scoring three goals across these appearances.
- Torino has allowed three or more goals in three of its five most recent matches in their Serie A campaign.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back Zlatan Ibrahimovic to score anytime priced at 1.44
- Back BTTS yes priced at 1.76
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.70
- Back AC Milan to win at FT priced at 1.54
- Back AC Milan to score over 1.5 goals priced at 1.57
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
📲 Follow AC Milan vs Torino live on Futaa!