It’s another weekend round for Forest Rangers to pull away in the title charge. Or it may well just be a chance for sides like Green Eagles, Zesco United and Nkana FC to catch Fole Malembe before it’s way too late.
Futaa looks ahead to the Super League weekend…
Rangers is seriously flying with five games unbeaten including four wins on the bounce. It will be up to them and Kabwe Warriors to make it six unbeaten games or just end the speeding train.
Eagles is also without a loss in five games including three wins, and visiting Power Dynamos, who are fresh from a thrilling 2-2 draw with Zesco, is a game you can’t miss.
The Bankers, winless in three games, could go level with Rangers but need a proper job at Kansanshi while hoping the log leaders lose their weekend game.
As for the bottoms in the dangerous bottom waters of relegation, Leopards, Kabwe Youth and Mufulira have all not won in the past two games - how valuable would victory be this weekend!
Full weekend menu:
Saturday 22 February
- Green Buffaloes FC vs Red Arrows (13:00)
- Kabwe vs Forest Rangers (15:00)
- Kansanshi vs Nkana (15:00)
- Lumwana Radiants vs Nkwazi (15:00)
- Mufulira vs Lusaka Dynamos (15:00)
- Nakambala Leopards vs Kabwe Youth Academy (15:00)
- Power Dynamos vs Green Eagles (15:00)
- Zanaco vs Buildcon (15:00)
Sunday 23 February
NAPSA Stars vs ZESCO (15:00).