Super League leaders Forest Rangers remain the team to beat with a two-point lead and five-match unbeaten run. But you're only good as your last game. So what will the weekend produce?
Rangers has a superb opportunity to go five points clear. They are hosting a Lumwana Radiants side that has only one victory in the last five attempts.
Nkana FC, with only one win in five games, could still go level with Rangers should the leaders lose at home to Radiants. The second-placed Green Eagles have a summit rise at stake but need nothing less than a win when they host a dismal Mufulira (zero wins in five games).
Meanwhile, Zesco, with two games in hand, has some poor form reading to sort out. Team Ya Zika will be hunting for only a second win in six games against Power Dynamos on Sunday.
Full weekend games:
Saturday 29 February
- Kabwe Youth Academy vs NAPSA Stars (13:00)
- Green Eagles vs Mufulira (15:00)
- Kabwe vs Nakambala Leopards (15:00)
- Nkwazi vs Green Buffaloes FC (15:00)
- Red Arrows vs Lusaka Dynamos (15:00)
Sunday 1 March
- Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants (13:00)
- ZESCO vs Power Dynamos (15:00).