Arsenal will be keen on bouncing back from their Europa League heartache when they take on League One side Portsmouth in the FA Cup on Monday night.
The Gunners were knocked out of the competition by Greek side Olympiacos, leaving them with the FA Cup as their only realistic chance of lifting silverware.
Portsmouth have been flying high in Ligue One, meaning it won't be a walk in the park for Mikel Arteta's charges.
Ahead of the class, here are some key facts you need to know.
- All three of Arsenal's FA Cup goals this season have been scored by English players under the age of 21 - Saka, Willock, and Nketiah
- The Gunners have won all their three previous FA Cup ties against Portsmouth
- Arsenal have progressed from their last 12 FA Cup ties against sides from the third tier or lower
- The Pompey's have not beaten Arsenal in any competition since 1958, Drawing 8 and losing 13 of the 21 meetings since then
- Portsmouth are looking to reach the quarterfinals of the competition for the first time since the 2009/10 season
- Matches played - 71
- Arsenal wins - 32
- Portsmouth wins - 15
- Draws - 24
- Calum Chambers - Knee
- Cedric Soares - Knee
- Sead Kolasinac - Shoulder
- Tom Naylor - Knee (Doubt)
- Ronan Curtis - Knee (Doubt)