Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho is the current most expensive youngster in world football according to a study conducted by the Center for Sports Studies (CIES).
The English forward has a valuation of 198.5 million euros with his club mate Erling Haaland coming in second with a value of 101 million euros.
Real Madrid pair of Rodrygo Goes and Vinicius Jr (born in 2001 and 2000) came in third and fourth with their values slated at 88.9 million and 73.9 million euros respectively Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi. valued at 72.3 million euros.
Manchester United striker Mason Greenwood and Manchester City's Phil Foden, took the English representation in the top 10 to four with a respective valuation of 50.6 million euros and 50.4 million euros respectively.
French midfielder Eduardo Camavinga was the youngest in the top 10. The Rennes starlet, who was born on November 10, 2002, clocked a value of 53 million euros.
The list comprised of players in the top-five European leagues and who were born in or after 2000.
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund/England): €198.5 million
- Erling Haland (Borussia Dortmund/Norway): €101.0 million
- Rodrygo Goes (Real Madrid/Brazil): €88.9 million
- Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid/Brazil): €73.9 million
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea/England): €72.3 million
- Ferran Torres (Valencia/Spain): €55.2 million
- Eduardo Camavinga (Stade Rennais/France): €53 million
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United/England): 53 million
- Phil Foden (Manchester City/England): €50.4 million
- Moise Kean (Everton/Italy): €46.0 million.