Premier League stakeholders met on Friday in a crunch meeting that was to give the way forward on a number of pending issues.
Among the key agendas of the sitting was to decide on when the league will resume, having initially been scheduled to return on April 30th due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The financial issue was also among the key points to be handled, with the effects of the virus hitting the league hard.
So, which are the main resolutions reached upon in the meeting?
- Premier League suspended indefinitely
- Clubs forced to apply 30% wage cuts
- Clubs to continue promoting public health messages
- Season to only start when safe to do so
- Premier League to advance funds of £125 million to the EFL and National League
- Clubs to continue supporting communities affected by the virus
- Premier League to commit £20 million to support the NHS, communities, families and vulnerable groups