All the six remaining UEFA Europa League round of 16 second legs will be staged at the home teams’ stadiums, the governing body has confirmed.
The decision was reached upon following an 'extraordinary' UEFA Executive Committee meeting held on Thursday.
UEFA had already decided that the round of 16 ties where the first legs were postponed (Inter vs Getafe and Sevilla vs Roma) would be played as single matches at German venues.
Europa League round of 16 fixtures
- Second legs at home team's stadium
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Wolfsburg (2-1)
- Leverkusen vs Rangers (3-1)
- Wolves vs Olympiacos (1-1)
- Manchester United vs LASK (5-0)
- Basel vs Frankfurt (3-0)
- Copenhagen vs İstanbul Başakşehir (0-1)
Single matches at German venue to be confirmed
- Getafe vs Inter
- Roma vs Sevilla
2019/20 UEFA Europa League schedule
- 5–6 August: Round of 16 (second legs at home teams’ stadiums; single-leg ties in Germany)
- 10–11 August: Quarter-finals (Cologne, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Gelsenkirchen)
- 16–17 August: Semi-finals (German venues to be confirmed)
- 21 August: Final (Cologne)
All matches will be played behind closed doors until further notice.