Europa League quarter-final, semi-final, and the final draws have been done with Premier League side Manchester United set to face either Copenhagen or Istanbul Basaksehir in the last 8 if they overcome Austrian side LASK.
Wolves are in a good position to progress through to the quarter-finals as they are level at 1-1 with Olympiakos after the first leg which was played in Greece. Manchester United, barring a miracle from Austrian club LASK, will progress as they have a 5-0 lead from the first leg.
- Shakhtar Donetsk/Wolfsburg vs Basel/Eintracht Frankfurt
- Manchester United/LASK vs Copenhagen/Istanbul Basaksehir
- Inter Milan/Getafe vs Bayer Leverkusen/Rangers
- Wolves/Olympiakos vs Sevilla/Roma
The quarter-final matches are set to be played on August 10/11:
- Wolves/Olympiakos or Sevilla/Roma vs Manchester United/LASK or Copenhagen/Istanbul Basaksehir
- Shakhtar Donetsk/Wolfsburg or Basel/Eintracht Frankfurt
The semi-finals' ties are set to be played on August 16/17.
- The winner of semi-final one will be the 'home' team in the final against the winner of semi-final two.
This season's quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will be played as a straight knockout tournament in Germany in August. All these ties will be single-leg fixtures.